Novel Finds (1)

Posted on Wednesday, April 1, 2015 12:30 AM


Novel Finds is kind of like my old Deal Discovery posts, only with a name that fits the new blog name.  But unlike the Deal Discoveries posts, I want Novel Finds to incorporate more than bookish deals that I find on Amazon.  So while we will be posting kindle deals that we think you all may be interested in, I also want to use this feature to post books or bookish things that we've just discovered or upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating. 
 
 
For today's post though, I found some amazing Kindle deals to share.  These all were on sale at the time I wrote this post.

As always, clicking on the book will take you to Amazon. 
 

 FREE

 
 

0.99

 
 
 

1.99

 
 
 
 

2.99

 
 
 

3.99

 
 
 

4.99

 





Happy Reading!
author image

Christy

Christy is a 27 year old wife, mother, nursing student and self proclaimed book addict. When she's not busy spending time with her family or learning to save lives, you can find her with a book in her hands, and a smile on her face.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0